On the auction sheet,
Q) What do 'numbers' written right next to wheels mean? (e.g. 7 or 8)
This is shows how many percent of the tread left on the tyres. From 1 to 10. 5 is 50%, 7 is 70%.
Cars will 1-2 still can pass compliance and get WOF, but would need to be changed during next WOF.
Q) what does 'dot' generally on two doors mean? (it may look like number 0 as well.)
This is a small scratch or imperfection.
Q) what does 'T' mean? generally on the bottom of a sheet.
Have a spare tyre.
Q) How do we know a bit details on interior? (e.g. Fabric or Leather, Reverse Camera and MP3 USB port, any options, etc.)
Interior condition always described in the auction list. We translate it for you after you place a bid and only buy if you are happy with translation. Many things can be seen form the pictures too.
Q) I believe when I place a bid, I will have to put a price, then I still don't understand how you can advise me of a car state and possible bidding strategy after a price has already been placed?
Your bid is like an Expression of Interest. We check the car first - communicate with you, and when you are happy, do the actual bidding.
1. Grade 3.5 and above is good to place a bid.?
Yes we bid, have more imperfections around the body - still good to buy.
2. Before bid can i get a translation and more pic of the car.?
Yes we translate and for some auctions can get more pics.
3. If we missed / bidding closed then the same car will be relisted.? when.?
Yes - relisted next week same auction if was not sold.
4. How do we know and ensure car interior is good.? Example.. No stain or damage in none of the seats, foot rest carpet or dash board..
Auction list describe it all - Japanese are honest in car description.
5. How do we ensure Engine & Hybrid battery condition is good or average or bad.? Car Grade represents this standard.?
In Japan they take a great care in their cars - with all maintenance and charging cycles done properly, so many cars come in great condition.
5. When we would be checking if any other issues regarding importing & to get Rego as per NZ standard.? Before i bid or after i bid.?
Before we bid.
6. The excel sheet calculation is the final price including your commission.?
Yes, only vehicle comoliance is Variable Cost - same like you take car for a WOF, but they dont overchage us or our customers.
7. Could you able to help me to get only Vehicle Compliance & ORC done, if i prefer one of my friend (working & living) in Japan who provide biding and sending car to your address.?
We do all the bidding and arranging exporting etc..